Teenage girl, 14, 'stabbed in neck' in Ilford
- Credit: Met Police
A 14-year-old girl has been found with neck wounds after a reported stabbing in Ilford.
At about 3pm this afternoon (September 6), Met Police officers and London Ambulance Service (LAS) crews were called to Eynsford Road at the junction with Green Lane to reports of a stabbing.
LAS sent an ambulance crew, a medic in a car, an incident response officer and London's Air Ambulance to the scene.
They found a 14-year-old with a "laceration to her neck" and took her to a major trauma centre.
Her condition is not believed to be life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is still in place at the scene, and enquiries are ongoing.
A female has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent and been taken into custody.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Plot holders 'not convinced' by reassurances over allotments takeover plan
- 9 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 10 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds