Wham! Pow! Kazam! Superheroes take shape in Seven Kings
- Credit: Archant
Quick Robin! To the Batmobile. Well almost.
Children created their very own comic books with best selling cartoonist James Parsons during Thursday afternoon.
He taught them secrets of creating a cartoons, tricks of the trade and even how to make a pair of x-ray glasses.
The Crazy Comic Club workshop was held at the Fullwell Cross Library, High Street, Barkingside for children aged over seven.
Mr Parsons began selling his work on street corners more than 10 years ago and now has his own animated web version of his characters.
You may also want to watch:
He has written two graphic novels which were widely acclaimed.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Care home resident died after choking on sandwich, inquest hears
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 Community group's delight after Loxford Park pavilion saved
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 9 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote