Wham! Pow! Kazam! Superheroes take shape in Seven Kings
- Credit: Archant
Quick Robin! To the Batmobile. Well almost.
Children created their very own comic books with best selling cartoonist James Parsons during Thursday afternoon.
He taught them secrets of creating a cartoons, tricks of the trade and even how to make a pair of x-ray glasses.
The Crazy Comic Club workshop was held at the Fullwell Cross Library, High Street, Barkingside for children aged over seven.
Mr Parsons began selling his work on street corners more than 10 years ago and now has his own animated web version of his characters.
He has written two graphic novels which were widely acclaimed.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Police no longer looking for man wanted in connection with assault
- 3 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 'There was no life without resistance': World War Two veteran dies aged 94
- 6 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 7 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 8 Dog units 'really good tool' to help police tackle violent crime, officers say
- 9 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court
- 10 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games