Wham! Pow! Kazam! Superheroes take shape in Seven Kings
- Credit: Archant
Quick Robin! To the Batmobile. Well almost.
Children created their very own comic books with best selling cartoonist James Parsons during Thursday afternoon.
He taught them secrets of creating a cartoons, tricks of the trade and even how to make a pair of x-ray glasses.
The Crazy Comic Club workshop was held at the Fullwell Cross Library, High Street, Barkingside for children aged over seven.
Mr Parsons began selling his work on street corners more than 10 years ago and now has his own animated web version of his characters.
You may also want to watch:
He has written two graphic novels which were widely acclaimed.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments