Itsy bitsy teeny weeny little gardens on show at Redbridge Library, Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A series of beautiful mini-gardens have been popping up outside Redbridge Central Library and museum throughout the summer.
The tiny installations are inspired by local history.
The gardens are based on historic green sites in Redbridge, ranging from farms to grand 18th century estates.
The gardens are free to visit, and have been created by Redbridge Museum and also students from Wanstead High School, Redbridge Lane West, Wanstead.
They have been working in partnership with Valentines Gardens and Redbridge Nature Conservation.
You may also want to watch:
The public can see the range of miniature gardens until September 28.
They are based at Redbridge Museum, Central Library, Clements Road, Ilford.
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 3 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 4 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 5 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 6 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 7 Physical and mental health long-Covid rehab programme launches in Ilford
- 8 Redbridge leisure centres reopen after latest easing of restrictions
- 9 Temporary post office to open in South Woodford
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
n For more information see www.redbridge.gov.uk or call 020 8708 2317.