Itsy bitsy teeny weeny little gardens on show at Redbridge Library, Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A series of beautiful mini-gardens have been popping up outside Redbridge Central Library and museum throughout the summer.
The tiny installations are inspired by local history.
The gardens are based on historic green sites in Redbridge, ranging from farms to grand 18th century estates.
The gardens are free to visit, and have been created by Redbridge Museum and also students from Wanstead High School, Redbridge Lane West, Wanstead.
They have been working in partnership with Valentines Gardens and Redbridge Nature Conservation.
You may also want to watch:
The public can see the range of miniature gardens until September 28.
They are based at Redbridge Museum, Central Library, Clements Road, Ilford.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
n For more information see www.redbridge.gov.uk or call 020 8708 2317.