Chigwell holidaygoer who received ‘fake’ tickets from Barkingside travel agent shares experience on BBC1 show
A customer who received “fake” holiday tickets from a Barkingside travel agent has appeared on a BBC1 show talking about his experience.
Michael Fresco, 66, of Chigwell, spoke out about Felton Travel, State Parade, High Street, after he paid more than £4,000 for a holiday to Majorca.
Mr Fresco, who was told there was no recording of his booking when he arrived at Gatwick Airport in September last year, appeared on the BBC’s Don’t Get Done In The Sun on Wednesday of last week.
The documentary offered advice for travellers when booking holidays.
Speaking to the Recorder, Mr Fresco said: “All we get told is James Felton has gone insolvent, but that doesn’t explain why my holiday wasn’t booked almost two months before.”
You may also want to watch:
ABTA is investigating and customers are advised to contact them via www.abta.com.
Felton Travel failed to comment on the claims.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 3 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap