Call for Redbridge patients to give their feedback on GP services
Patients are being called on to give their feedback on GP services.
As part of a national drive, patient participation groups (PPGs) will be promoted at Hainault Health Centre in Manford Way, Hainault, on Tuesday and at the Loxford Polyclinic in Ilford Lane, Ilford, on Wednesday next week.
PPGs work in partnership with GPs through clinical commissioning groups (CCG) to decide how local NHS budgets are spent.
The Redbridge CCG has taken over much of the work previously done by Redbridge’s primary care trust which was closed down in March.
Lorraine Silver, the PPG chair at Eastern Avenue Medical Centre in Eastern Avenue, Redbridge, said: “I would encourage people to join their PPG because it enables you to work in partnership with the practice.
You may also want to watch:
“We have built a very good relationship with the doctors, practice manager and receptionists so that the PPG is beneficial for the practice and patients.”
Both events run from 11am to 4pm.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 4 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 5 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 6 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 7 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix
- 8 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 9 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
The CCG is supported by the Redbridge CCG Patient Engagement Forum.
For more information, visit www.redbridgeccg.nhs.uk.