Call for Redbridge patients to give their feedback on GP services
Patients are being called on to give their feedback on GP services.
As part of a national drive, patient participation groups (PPGs) will be promoted at Hainault Health Centre in Manford Way, Hainault, on Tuesday and at the Loxford Polyclinic in Ilford Lane, Ilford, on Wednesday next week.
PPGs work in partnership with GPs through clinical commissioning groups (CCG) to decide how local NHS budgets are spent.
The Redbridge CCG has taken over much of the work previously done by Redbridge’s primary care trust which was closed down in March.
Lorraine Silver, the PPG chair at Eastern Avenue Medical Centre in Eastern Avenue, Redbridge, said: “I would encourage people to join their PPG because it enables you to work in partnership with the practice.
You may also want to watch:
“We have built a very good relationship with the doctors, practice manager and receptionists so that the PPG is beneficial for the practice and patients.”
Both events run from 11am to 4pm.
- 1 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 2 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 6 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 7 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 8 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
The CCG is supported by the Redbridge CCG Patient Engagement Forum.
For more information, visit www.redbridgeccg.nhs.uk.