Call for Redbridge patients to give their feedback on GP services
Patients are being called on to give their feedback on GP services.
As part of a national drive, patient participation groups (PPGs) will be promoted at Hainault Health Centre in Manford Way, Hainault, on Tuesday and at the Loxford Polyclinic in Ilford Lane, Ilford, on Wednesday next week.
PPGs work in partnership with GPs through clinical commissioning groups (CCG) to decide how local NHS budgets are spent.
The Redbridge CCG has taken over much of the work previously done by Redbridge’s primary care trust which was closed down in March.
Lorraine Silver, the PPG chair at Eastern Avenue Medical Centre in Eastern Avenue, Redbridge, said: “I would encourage people to join their PPG because it enables you to work in partnership with the practice.
You may also want to watch:
“We have built a very good relationship with the doctors, practice manager and receptionists so that the PPG is beneficial for the practice and patients.”
Both events run from 11am to 4pm.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
The CCG is supported by the Redbridge CCG Patient Engagement Forum.
For more information, visit www.redbridgeccg.nhs.uk.