Call for Redbridge patients to give their feedback on GP services
Patients are being called on to give their feedback on GP services.
As part of a national drive, patient participation groups (PPGs) will be promoted at Hainault Health Centre in Manford Way, Hainault, on Tuesday and at the Loxford Polyclinic in Ilford Lane, Ilford, on Wednesday next week.
PPGs work in partnership with GPs through clinical commissioning groups (CCG) to decide how local NHS budgets are spent.
The Redbridge CCG has taken over much of the work previously done by Redbridge’s primary care trust which was closed down in March.
Lorraine Silver, the PPG chair at Eastern Avenue Medical Centre in Eastern Avenue, Redbridge, said: “I would encourage people to join their PPG because it enables you to work in partnership with the practice.
“We have built a very good relationship with the doctors, practice manager and receptionists so that the PPG is beneficial for the practice and patients.”
Both events run from 11am to 4pm.
- 1 Boy, 2, injured after 'dog attack' at funfair
- 2 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 3 Commission ends safeguarding probe into charity
- 4 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
- 5 Lightbulb likely cause of Khartoum Road house fire
- 6 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in east London
- 7 VOTE: Which east London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Met investigates cause of Mossford Green cemetery blaze
- 9 Caught on camera: 6 wanted fly-tippers and litterbugs
- 10 5 of the best things to do with kids in east London
The CCG is supported by the Redbridge CCG Patient Engagement Forum.
For more information, visit www.redbridgeccg.nhs.uk.