Call for Redbridge patients to give their feedback on GP services
Patients are being called on to give their feedback on GP services.
As part of a national drive, patient participation groups (PPGs) will be promoted at Hainault Health Centre in Manford Way, Hainault, on Tuesday and at the Loxford Polyclinic in Ilford Lane, Ilford, on Wednesday next week.
PPGs work in partnership with GPs through clinical commissioning groups (CCG) to decide how local NHS budgets are spent.
The Redbridge CCG has taken over much of the work previously done by Redbridge’s primary care trust which was closed down in March.
Lorraine Silver, the PPG chair at Eastern Avenue Medical Centre in Eastern Avenue, Redbridge, said: “I would encourage people to join their PPG because it enables you to work in partnership with the practice.
You may also want to watch:
“We have built a very good relationship with the doctors, practice manager and receptionists so that the PPG is beneficial for the practice and patients.”
Both events run from 11am to 4pm.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 5 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 6 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 7 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 8 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 9 Redbridge ranked second most hygienic London borough for nightlife
- 10 Nine in ten Redbridge women report being subject to street harassment
The CCG is supported by the Redbridge CCG Patient Engagement Forum.
For more information, visit www.redbridgeccg.nhs.uk.