October 21 2014 Latest news:
Sam Blewett, Reporter
Thursday, June 26, 2014
A summerhouse filled with shoes sent flames 15ft into the sky as it burned, according to a firefighter.
Crews from Woodford fire station attended the blaze on Portman Drive, Woodford Green, at approximately midday today.
The firefighter believed that the summerhouse caught alight after a controlled fire of some building materials got out of hand.
Did anyone witness the incident? Contact Sam on 0208 477 3892 or firstname.lastname@example.org