Search

No injuries in ‘small fire’ in Woodford Green flat block

14:09 13 February 2013

A small fire started in an electrical cupboard in a Woodford Green flat block this morning.

Teams from Woodford Fire Station were called Blenheim Court, in Navestock Crescent at 7.45pm and left almost two hours later.

A resident had smelt burning coming from the cupboard, which controls the electrical supply to the block.

No one was injured.

0 comments

Latest News Stories

16:42
The council announced plans it will be providing a second new pool in the borough, just weeks after unveiling plans for one at Mayfield School

Plans for a second new public swimming pool in Redbridge have been announced today.

16:33
Residents at the former Mecca Bingo in Chadwell Heath, previously The Top Rank Club

The proposed swimming pool at Mayfield School has sparked off opposition from some corners of the community, with objectors arguing the council has selected the wrong location.

A dog poses in a Christmas outfit after being groomed at Paw-fect

A Christmas grotto with a twist raised hundreds of pounds for charity by hosting a raffle and glamorous photo shoot for dogs last weekend.

11:46
Barkingside Magistrates Court

A man has been charged with GBH after a 32-year-old was found with serious head injuries in a Seven Kings street.

Most read news

Cook congratulates employees on one of the biggest year’s in Apple’s history.

A Gogglebox family will have to keep their comments about the week’s TV to themselves from now on.

The online encyclopaedia created a special video showing how the year’s event are linked.

People are divided and it’s definitely following a pattern.

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Ilford Recorder e-edition today E-edition